Pages

Wednesday, January 8, 2014

8) five things from my bucket list

Today I must tell you about five things from my bucket list. Yet, I must confess that list I made of things to do before my next birthday had a few points from my bucket list...actually, all those things were from my bucket list. But I suppose I could come up with five more things.
Yes, yes, I can! Here we go!

1.Be fluent in another language, preferably a Latin based one...

2. Travel! I want to go to back to Japan. I want to go back to Haiti. (I'm pretty okay with not going back to Canada.) I want to go to the Caribbean. I want to go on a tour of Europe, Spain, Italy, England, France, Portugal, Sweden, and all those lovely places. Not one of those planned out tours that you have to keep to a schedule and keep up with a group. No, I want to explore that place on my own, taking as much time as I need for the exciting places and having personal adventures out of the blue. I want to meet the normal people. I want to roam and experience things, not just see them. And possibly live somewhere overseas too at some point in life.

3. Get an Oscar...It doesn't really matter which one. Preferably for best actress...and you know this also means that I would be in a movie-which is also on my bucket list!
Oh and it also come with fame...(that's on there too)
And probably money...
SO all that is covered.

4. Go white water rafting! 

5. Be a famous writer. Not one of those famous people whom everyone hates and talks ugly about, but one of those people who makes people smile. I want to be inspiring to the world. I want to be a good role model. I want to influence people to do good things.

No comments:

Post a Comment