Pages

Sunday, January 5, 2014

5) Three things I like about my personality

This one was hard. I don't know why. Just yesterday I said I enjoy making lists! Gee, I whipped up a twenty five point list in ten minutes! And today I sat at my desk just thinking about my personality..............and thinking........and thinking...and you get the point. Eventually, I went to my mom and she had to think about it for a while too! Yikes! I need to figure out how to be more interesting! I'm not witty or sarcastic or random or boisterous.

Finally, Mom said that she likes how nicely I treat my siblings...sometimes...it depends...

Well, thanks, Mom.

I still needed two and a half more things to make three.

I think I'm pleasant too. Sometimes. As long as I've slept well, had a cup of coffee and a cup of tea, and if I have read my Bible. My pleasantness really should have no "as long as"'s. I really should work on that.

So that was another half of one.

And I like how high my morals are.

And I like how faithfully I hold to them.

So that's three.

Let's review...just to make this post a little longer.

1/2) I'm pleasant on occasion+ 1/2) I usually treat my sibling nicely=1) I'm nice!

2) I have high morals

3) I'm faithful

And that's about it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment