Pages

Wednesday, January 15, 2014

14) My Relationship to Food

Well, if I had to talk about this...then I would say something along these lines:

Chocolate (Lindor truffles, brownies, Hersheys Kisses, Chocolate milk, Hot Chocolate...), if he was a person, or I a food...we would be happily married in sweet, sweet harmony...





Tea (Earl Grey, Green, Bohemian wild berry...) and coffee with TONS of creamer. My two bestest friends. There for me in trials and there for me in boredom. There for me when I don't need her; there for me when I do.



Pizza, apples and peanut butter (or apples and cheese), cookies, cake, potatoes-including but not limited to: baked potatoes, french fries, sweet potato fries, potato chips, potato soup, and hash browns; cinnamon rolls, strawberries, mangoes, avocados, oatmeal, hummus, crunchy peanut butter. almonds, grilled salmon,  cheese, grilled asparagus, grilled cheese sandwiches, tomato soup, fresh baby spinach salad, spaghetti, blueberries, nutella, peanut butter and jelly sandwiches,  pistachios, grapes, carrots, chicken nuggets, juicy juice...etc. etc. These affiliates are good friends and/or coworkers. We share nothing too deep, but are companionable.

Green Beans, Celery, peas, boiled spinach, grits, and slimy things or gritty things that are distasteful...These are my enemies and I despise them.

No comments:

Post a Comment