Pages

Saturday, January 18, 2014

18) Someone I miss

It seems like I have written about this topic before. But I will gladly do it again.

I miss my darling Hannah. She has been away at college, two hours away from me. We share a love for Owl City...and that's about all we have in common. But boy! do I love her! She is so much fun and so lovable! We have been through so much together (Haiti, prom, difficult periods of life...), that it is difficult not seeing her as much as I used too.

I miss the lovely Sarah. Who is also at college, but is five hours away from me. She and I both have a passion for writing, and I give credit to her because she inspired me to start a blog! I met her at summer camp and we have spent less than a total of three weeks together (three weeks out of our entire lives...). But we kept up with each other through phone calls, texting, emailing, and such. She was a prom date of mine...(She and Hannah were both my dates.Sarah drove five hours from her house to mine just to go to prom with me xD I also was asked by a boy, but I told him---well I should save this story another time...).

I miss Anna, even though she lives 20 minutes away from me. She used to go to my school, but now she goes to a college far across town and I rarely see her anymore. She has a job that makes her work on Sunday mornings, therefore she can't go to church too often.
She is a fellow ninja, and is Asian, and is amazing. She has the bestest humor ever, and is in love with Cheese-its.

No comments:

Post a Comment