Pages

Friday, June 6, 2014

National Novel Writing Month A Few Months Early

Soooo Sunshyne is the only person who voted. Thank you, Sunshyne ;) You voted for National Novel Writing Month!

As of RIGHT NOW, I'm plotting and creating some characters...I'll write soon! I already have a few scenes---but if I posted them now, they'd be all out of order xD

So now I have to write everything in order. Yikes.

Did you know I've never finished a novel before? But I'll try for your sake.

Here is my Pinterest board I made for this story. All the pictures on the board won't necessarily happen in the story. The pins just seem to fit the mood of the story..

I'll introduce you to the characters I have so far.

Katrina:


 my protagonist. (This isn't what she looks like at the beginning, just so everyone knows) She has no family or friends or place to lay her head at night. That's at the beginning of the book. She's starving half the time, and she'll do anything for food. She changes when she meets-

Armand:

supporting protagonist. He finds Katrina on the streets of the city, which looks like this:

Anyway, Armand is a leader. He is strong and bold. When first he meets Katrina, he wants to use her for his political cause.But later he begins to like her as a good friend.

Jo:

Jo is my feisty girl. She and Armand have known each other for years. Katrina finds her to be the loner-a rude vigilante, of sorts. But there is more to her than meets the eyes.

Mary:

The big sister. She is kind to everyone but Jo. She is everyone's friend-except Jo's...It appears that Jo gets on Mary's nerves...But other than being around Jo, Mary is wonderful.

The Gov'ner:


No, that's not how I'm going to spell his name-it's just how everyone in the story pronounces the word 'Governor'. Here's what he almost looks like:
(Minus the weird hat.)
He is the most important guy of the story. Although not the main character, it is he who set all the events in action. He is old and wise. The 'been there, done that' sort of fellow.


And that's all my characters so far! I have to get off my computer now because of a thunder storm (I love thunder storms, they are awesome displays of our mighty God's power!)...But I'm writing my first chapter right now :-) Maybe I'll have it up by tomorrow...







4 comments:

  1. This looks delightful^_^ I can't wait to read it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whoa! This looks awesome!! I'm so glad you're doing this! I believe that you can do it, dear, I believe in you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much for the encouragement! It means so much :-)

      Delete