Pages

Saturday, January 4, 2014

4) 25 things to do before my next birthday

Ah lists..these are easy...here we go! Twenty five things I'd like to do before I get one more year older:

1) Have a closer relationship with Jesus

2) Memorize 100 Bible chapters

3) Read the whole Bible

4) Get my drivers license

5) Buy my car

6) Get a super high position in the YLC

7) Get my second degree black belt

8) Read all the books in my room (believe you me when I say that is a feat for the bravest knight in the kingdom)

9)Write a whole book that I am positively in love with and is worth my time to pour myself into the plot and characters.

10) Enlarge my vocabulary tremendously

11) Be a teacher of more than one student

12) Do justice in my meager efforts in the duplication of a Norman Rockwell painting

13) Learn a few more hair styles other than the "air-dried" style or "pony tail"

14) Sing in public

15) Be in a movie

16) Write a compelling letter to a government official

17) Write a play

18) Go to Haiti

19) Earn money to go to Haiti

20) Have a job I actually like

21) Be intellectual in my preferred area of expertise

22) Have a decent grasp of reality

23) Be able to survive mathematics and science in my high-school and college years

24) Gain wisdom

25) Not lose my imagination, creativity, youthfulness, care, or inspiration by my coming birthday or any other birthday I have

In closing, I have a lot to do...

No comments:

Post a Comment