Pages

Tuesday, January 28, 2014

27) How I envision my life to be

When I grow older I want to be a Disney princess.

When I grow older I want to be a famous writer.

When I grow older I want to sing on Broadway.

When I grow older I want to be an actress.

When I grow older I want to be a wife.

When I grown older I want to be a teacher.

When I grow older I want to be a mother.

When I grow old I want to be a mentor.

When I grow old I want to be THAT awesome grandma.

This is how I see all thise coming together:

Once upon a time there was a girl. She lived a pleasant life full of books, fairy tales, day dreaming, pretending in the great out doors, and creating art. She wrote hundreds of stories and poems, always wanting to share her work with the world.
She grew older and taught karate and geometry to her peers. And because her dad required her to go to college, she decided that studying to be a teacher would be the best thing for her to do, since she loved it so much.
When she graduated college, she applied for a job in Disney world. She got a job as Rapunzel, and all day long she was allowed to play with the children, make them smile, and learned the arts of magic.
She continuously wrote and wrote. Between jobs and between classes. Sometimes she would have a book published and it would make a great deal of money. She was never a world renowned author, but she had a few fans and celebrity friends.
What she was most know for though, was her job in Disney. People thought that she was so good at the part, that they casted her as Rapunzel in the Tangled Broadway musical. She was able to act and sing just like she had always dreamed of doing.
From that experience she was able to transfer into the movie acting world. She was cast as a leading actress in an Oscar winning movie. Later, she married her Christian coworker, who had played the role of Flynn Rider (and therefore by default was mouth-wateringly attractive).
Their wedding was small and pretty. It was held in the church she grew up in. There was only a small crowd of very close friends and relatives. She wore a white lace dress that only came to her knees; she wore dainty white sandals to go with it. She wore no jewelry, except for the ring. Her bouquet was made out of fern and yellow roses. It was summer, and she had flowers in her hair.
They finally settled down in a small cozy town, the kind where everyone knows everyone else. She got a job as the local English/Literature teacher in the town's cozy little school. She was able to influence the teenagers there and inspire them to be great and influential citizens. She was well loved by the kids in her class, and she loved them too. So much so, that there came a time when she wanted to have kids of her own.
She and her husband had three kids of their own. They fostered multitudes, and they adopted twenty kids from places all over the world. (In that way, they were able to travel. The husband and wife would leave their children at home with their aunt and uncle, and then 'Rapunzel' and 'Flynn' could go on exciting adventures in faraway lands. But always came back home to their big, big family, with a new family member in tow).
Long drowsy years passed, and her children grew up and had families of their own. They visited often, and she was always the favorite grandmother. She never lost her sense of youth and therefore related to children better than most adults can. Because of this, most girls would come to her for advice. She was trusted in the school and in her church as a mentor, role model, guide, and friend. She was wise and kind, and always was filled with love.
Their house was always filled with children and grandchildren. The beautiful couple grew old together. They had always been healthy because of the natural diet they took likings to in their early years. They were always fit and trim, and on the same day both died peacefully without any illness or pain. She was 93 and he was 97. They had been married for 70 years.

The End

No comments:

Post a Comment