Pages

Saturday, May 31, 2014

New topic?

I am stuck..Now that this month is over, I want to choose a new topic to focus on...but OH! What should it be?

I have been wanting to do the following topics:

  A Month On Writing: Tips And Tidbits That Have Helped Me.
With this topic, I'll just spill back out to you what I have learned in English, Grammar, and Literature classes, as well as a few writing instructional books I've read along the way.

  NaNoWriMo.
In other words, National Novel Writing Month.Yes, I know it is officially in November, but I have never actually written a novel before. I'd like to practice writing one in a month. Since it is summer, now is the perfect opportunity!

  Blast From The Past: A Month Of History
This topic sounds like so much fun to me! I get to research quite a bit of history, and write a paper about it! What fun! I already have a few people in mind whom I would like to discuss: Ludwig II: Mad King of Bavaria; Queen Margaret; William the Silent: Savior of the Dutch..and many more!

  Books is what you do; art is who you are
This is a quote from Tokyo, my beloved brother. I asked him what one word would describe me, and he said, without hesitation, "Art."
 I asked him, "Why not books?"
He replied, "Books is what you do; art is who you are."
I must say, that is the highest compliment I have ever received from anyone (Besides Jesus), which is why I want to talk about it a little more.
Writing about this topic I will try to answer the question asked by so many: "Who am I?"- You don't know-I hardly know-But like I said, as I write, I learn. If you want to go on that journey with me, I'll take you along.

We can be a democracy here. Post in the comments what you would like me to write for you next month. I'll give you 2 votes per person, and I will then write for you the most popular topic for the month of June.

Thank you so much, my dedicated followers! You are all so encouraging to me!

Please check out my friend Faith's new blog here. She is a sweet friend, and I am so happy that she now has a blog!

2 comments:

  1. Hmmm...so many choices!! I really don't know!
    I like the NaNoWriMo idea the best I think, but do what you think would be the most fun for you!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Alrighty then :-) I'm plotting as of now...;-P

      Delete