Pages

Friday, April 25, 2014

Blogs I follow

Hello readers, friends, and family!

I'm afraid I have not kept up very well with my one poem a day.

I do not have a poem for today, or yesterday...It's tragic. I have been way to busy, you understand?

But, if you are bored and in need of something to read, I want to introduce to you all my friends whose blogs I follow. You have heard me talk of a few, but here is an official list:

Margaret Carpenter, my best friend and inner-writer's soul sister, is at blendersandphobias.blogspot.com

Claire Carpenter, my beautiful, musically-inclined sister-at-heart, is at motherinthemaking.blogspot.com

Kate Cherry, my totally chill, flute-playing, genius friend, is at ashipisalwayssafeatshore.blogspot.com

Cailean Williams, my brilliant musician/writer/engineer/brother, is at fragilegreyheart.blogspot.com

VociferousMime, my artist friend who is going on a fashion adventure, is at lolitabrowncoat.blogspot.com

Sunshyne, my brand-new blogger friend I met on Pinterest - who is an awesome writer, is at msunshyneb.blogspot.com

Sarah, my not-posting-very-often-but-still-epic-friend, is at collegemication.wordpress.com

And that's about it. If I don't post, then one of these wonderful people might have :) So go to them if you're bored!

That's about all for now,
Until tomorrow, perhaps,
-Isabela

2 comments: