Pages

Saturday, February 1, 2014

30) Daily Routine

This post is also a little late. Oops.

My daily routine...isn't very routine, because it all depends on the day of the week.But I'll try to tell you some of the normal things I do.

I wake up. Sometimes I take a shower before breakfast and sometimes I eat breakfast before I take a shower. It all depends on the ratio of dirtiness to hunger.
I always always always have a cup of coffee.
After that if it is a normal weekday I start homework.
If it is a class day, I go to class.
Monday is piano and voice lessons.
Tuesday is worldview and karate.
Wednesday is art.
Thursday is Chemistry and karate.
Every other Friday is Bible study night at church.
When I get home from class, then I do homework.
I normally make a cup of tea to drink during my algebra.
And I drink about two more cups over the course of the day.
I eat lunch.
Do more homework, or if I have an afternoon class, then I go there.
Coming back home, I either do more homework, or clean something.
Monday is dusting.
Tuesday is washing doors.
Wednesday is vacuming.
Thursday is mopping.
Friday is cleaning the bathroom.
Saturday is cleaning my room and ironing.
Sunday is rest...or obscure housework.
When I am done with all that stuff, I blog. Then I read or write.
And if it is TV show night, I watch that.
Sunday is Downton Abbey night.
Monday is the Blacklist.
Tuesday is NCIS and NCIS:LA
Wednesday is Duck Dynesty
Thursday-Saturday there aren't any shows that I watch.
After I watch my show, I then read or write some more.
Then I go to bed!

The End

No comments:

Post a Comment