Pages

Monday, November 18, 2013

I am burdened with glorious purpose!



November 10, 2013

In church, I learn a lot. I happen to pay attention to what my pastor says. Before recently, I never knew the Bible was quite so interesting.

I decided the knowledge was just too good to keep to myself. So I’ll tell you what fascinating things I learned:

God made us with a goal in mind. He gave each and every one of us a purpose for our   lives. He bestowed upon us all gifts to use for His glory. 

It’s so cool to have a Bible verse or philosophy suddenly come alive, and be able to know what it means in my life.
So here is what my light bulb moment was: 

God gave me the ability to write. I want to use this gift selfishly. It’s so much fun to write for fun and to use these words to make myself feel nice. But God gave me words, language, pens, paper in order to give all the glory back to Him!

I use this amazing ability for my own good, when He purposed it to work for Him and other people.
This is the reason I started a blog. I wanted to share this goodness that He gave me. Because it really is fantastic and I suppose I can be proud of the talent He gave me, because no credit at all can go to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment