Pages

Thursday, March 6, 2014

Five ways to win my heart

I think it is about time I did another writing challenge...as you can see I wrote 13 times in a 28 day month. That is pretty pathetic.
And I know, I know it is a little late to start another month's challenge on the sixth day of that month...but whatever. I do what I want.
That being said, I might as well begin.
Today's challenge is:
Five ways to win my heart.

1) If we are not talking about romance, then you can win my heart by being faithful to those who you love.

2) You can win my heart by being virtuous.

3) You can win my heart by giving me a new book to read or a new notebook and some pens!!!

4) You can win my heart by valuing people, including yourself and me

5) You can win my heart by loving God with your whole heart.

And...

1) If we are talking about romance, then you'd have to be a guy...

2) If we are talking about guys romantically, then you'd have to be a Christian.

3) If we are talking romantically about Christian guys, then you'd have to be a British guy. (And by British I mean gentlemanly, intelligent, and having the awesome accent.)

4) If we are talking romantically about Christian, British guys, then you'd have to be tall and handsome.

5) If we are talking romantically about Christian*, British, tall, and handsome guys then you'd have to be him:

The End

*I have no idea if he is a Christian, but I sure hope he is...

1 comment:

  1. Ahahaha, you're a nut, Caitlyn ;P In all the best ways, of course. (stop guilting me for how little I post!! I didn't even post once in February. But that's only because I got all my dates mixed up.)

    ReplyDelete